blow LTD is the UK’s leading on demand beauty business. A business designed by women, for women, with beauty services delivered at a time and place that suits you booked through an easy, award-winning app.
• Joined to work on the several microservices with AWS Lambda, SQS, SNS and RDS
• Implemented CI/CD with Github Actions
• Updating projects with the latest linting and code standards while bringing new features to life
• Making scripts to automate repetitive and complex daily tasks
Técnico is the largest school of Architecture, Engineering, Science and Technology in Portugal, involving a community of over 10,000 people.
• Joined to support and develop custom WordPress plug-ins.
• Took part in the development of several Node.JS/Vue.JS applications.
• Lead the change from WordPress-as-a-CMS to a headless installation. Using a custom-built API and moving our sites to Nuxt (SSR Vue.JS) helped achieve a quicker page load, better responsiveness and user satisfaction. We achieved low-latency response times with response caching and ElasticSearch.
Limpa-m’isto was a cleaning company acting as intermediary between clients and companies while keeping a unified image and brand.
• Responsible for the move from Excel spreadsheets to a MongoDB database, a stateless backend written in Loopback.js (a Node.js framework) and an administrative interface in Angular 2.
• Simplified overcomplicated processes and tailored solutions to improve retention and customer satisfaction.
Audiomate’s goal was to revolutionize web advertising through audio ads either in web stations or podcasts.
• Responsible for the development of the client and administrative areas (made in Bootstrap, jQuery and PHP) and a DAAST-compliant ad-server in Node.JS for user targeting and audio ad serving.
No forms, no bots.