I had a band and you can find me on Twitter and listen to my music on Spotify & Apple Music.
blow LTD is the UK’s leading on demand beauty business. A business designed by women, for women, with beauty services delivered at a time and place that suits you booked through an easy, award-winning app.
• Implemented CI/CD with Github Actions
• Took part in a huge database restructure to support internationalization, making the data migration scripts and updating both backend and frontend logic
• Worked on the website and admin panel, both built with react
• Implemented graphql as querying language between the AP and the backends
Técnico is the largest school of Architecture, Engineering, Science and Technology in Portugal, involving a community of over 10,000 people.
• Joined to support and develop custom WordPress plug-ins in PHP
• Implemented CI/CD in Gitlab for multiple repositories
• Developed authentication solutions with CAS and SAML
• Took part in the development of several Node.JS/Vue.JS applications
• Lead the change from WordPress-as-a-CMS to a headless installation. Using a custom-built API and moving our sites to Nuxt (SSR Vue.JS) helped achieve a quicker page load, better responsiveness and user satisfaction. We achieved low-latency response times with response caching and ElasticSearch
Limpa-m’isto was a cleaning company acting as intermediary between clients and companies while keeping a unified image and brand. I was responsible for the move from Excel spreadsheets to an entire technological stack.
• Designed the MongoDB schema and setup our whole infrastructure
• Developed a stateless backend with Loopback.js (a Node.JS framework) supporting internationalization and communication (SMS/Email) templates with built-in versioning
• Developed an administrative interface with Angular 2-4 with real-time communication using socket.IO
• Developed a customer-facing website with Bootstrap/PHP and a mobile app with Ionic (Angular 2)
• Simplified overcomplicated processes and tailored solutions to improve retention and customer satisfaction
Audiomate’s goal was to revolutionize web advertising through audio ads either in web stations or podcasts
• Developed a stateless DAAST-compliant backend with Express.js responsible for targetting and serving of audio creatives
• Developed an administrative and customer-facing dashboard with Bootstrap, jQuery and PHP
• Took part in the development of our DAAST-compliant audio player
No forms, no bots.